I have been in the service business in southern Utah for 35 years and the home inspection business since 1998 making me the oldest home and business inspection company in southern Utah. I have completed many thousands of inspections. Home,commercial, mold, Termite,meth are just some of the many types of inspections preformed. Professional Home and building inspections make up 90% of all my inspections
Gold Star Home Inspection is the #1 Home Inspection company in southern Utah.
Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). That is why I have worked hard to become a member of InterNACHI and I promise to provide you with excellent service. As an InterNACHI member I:
- Pass InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
- Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
- Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics,
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year,
- Have completed InterNACHI’s ethics “obstacle course” which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
- Have passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice quiz,
- Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
- Maintain a continuing education log,
- Am required to successfully complete InterNACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Vermiculite Insulation course, Polybutylene Plumbing course, Water Heater TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Green Building course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Radon course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and the Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination,
- Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years (reasonable exceptions apply),
- Complete at least one very advanced inspection course every 2 years, and
- Have access to a number of learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, InterNACHI’s “what’s new” publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
If you need a home inspection performed, don’t settle for anything less than a InterNACHI-certified home inspector. Contact me now to schedule your inspection.